Ducati Hyperstrada Forums Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle

Go Back   Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:24 AM   #1
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

Smile SOLD !! Andreani Fully ajustable suspension. Hyp 821

SELLING for hyperstrada 821 2013-2014
Andreani fully ajustable front suspension plug and play kit.
brand new, I have sold the bike before installing the new suspension on.
Spring are for 200 pounds / 95 kg

Brand new cost: 700$ usd + shipping.
I would like 525$ usd. I can ship Canada and USA. I will pay half of shipping.

Andreani Group Cartridge Kit: Ducati Hyperstrada 821 2013-14 Adjustable Compression, Rebound, & Preload

PV for more. Thanks

Last edited by lucks; August 9th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:12 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
mentalist's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: uk
Posts: 603

I Ride: Triumph Thruxton R.Ducati 916 foggy rep, NC30 Honda, RD350 YPVS F1, Ducati HyperStrada
Hello, is this for the low version Hyperstrada??
mentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
gatdammit's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
From: North Florida, USA
Posts: 1,875

I Ride: 2013 White Strada
New in original packaging?
Does $525 include shipping to US?
FYI - These are selling for $558 on ebay, free shipping to US.
gatdammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:56 AM   #4
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

Mentalist, I don't know the difference between the low and standard version but I got this for my standard one.

gatdammit, the 558$ on ebay is for the 2016 version, cheaper. For the 821, it's this link:
Gabel Cartridge Kit Misano Andreani 105/D08 Ducati Hyperstrada 821 2013/2014 | eBay
658$usd + shipping fees.

So mine brand new, original packaging and instructions. 525$usd + I pay half shipping. Sounds good?
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:12 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
monocog007's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Minnesota
Posts: 479

I Ride: 13' Hyperstrada, 00' M900Sie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucks View Post
Mentalist, I don't know the difference between the low and standard version but I got this for my standard one.

gatdammit, the 558$ on ebay is for the 2016 version, cheaper. For the 821, it's this link:
Gabel Cartridge Kit Misano Andreani 105/D08 Ducati Hyperstrada 821 2013/2014 | eBay
658$usd + shipping fees.

So mine brand new, original packaging and instructions. 525$usd + I pay half shipping. Sounds good?
Here's the link for the 105/D08 at $558, they're the same fork:
Andreani Misano Fork Cartridge Kit 105/D08 Ducati Hyperstrada 859 2016 > | eBay
monocog007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:15 AM   #6
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by monocog007 View Post
Here's the link for the 105/D08 at $558, they're the same fork:
Andreani Misano Fork Cartridge Kit 105/D08 Ducati Hyperstrada 859 2016 > | eBay
Why is it listed for the 2016 models?

Anyway, make me an offer if anyone is interested. haha
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:49 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
monocog007's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Minnesota
Posts: 479

I Ride: 13' Hyperstrada, 00' M900Sie
My mistake, I grabbed the wrong link. Still $558:
Andreani Misano Fork Cartridge Kit 105/D08 for Ducati Hyperstrada 821 2013 > | eBay

I'd be interested if it was anywhere closer to a 130lbs rider. GLWS!
monocog007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:16 AM   #8
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by monocog007 View Post
My mistake, I grabbed the wrong link. Still $558:
Andreani Misano Fork Cartridge Kit 105/D08 for Ducati Hyperstrada 821 2013 > | eBay

I'd be interested if it was anywhere closer to a 130lbs rider. GLWS!
Yea, but shipping is not include in your link... anyway, I'm still at a very good price.
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM   #9
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

up!
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #10
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 37

up ! :-)
lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Classifieds

Tags
ajustable, andreani, fully, suspension



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Andreani or Traxxion cartridge touficzeidan Mechanical and Technical 32 March 17th, 2017 06:49 PM
Andreani Misano Fork Cartridge Kit touficzeidan Mechanical and Technical 12 August 30th, 2016 11:43 PM
Andreani Fork Upgrade: The Review NurseDaddy Mechanical and Technical 36 May 22nd, 2015 06:36 AM
The Andreani Install: How it went. NurseDaddy Mechanical and Technical 27 July 28th, 2014 12:49 PM
Andreani fork kit markog Mechanical and Technical 1 July 26th, 2014 10:58 AM


Ducati Hyperstrada Facebook Ducati Hyperstrada Twitter Ducati Hyperstrada RSS Feed



Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle Forum
Copyright © 2012-2014 HYPERSTRADA.COM • All rights reserved.