Ducati Hyperstrada Forums Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle

Go Back   Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada

Ducati Hyperstrada Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle Forum: 2013-2015 Hyperstrada and 2016-2017 Hyperstrada 939


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2016, 05:03 AM   #101
Junior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 12

These are amazing! Sign me up too!
HyperPH is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old May 2nd, 2016, 06:21 AM   #102
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2013
From: Makati City, Philippines
Posts: 222

haven't visited the forum in a while. my short review:

i've installed the V1 since january 2015. 10,000 plus kms later, it still turns my nights into day... at least the few hundred feet in front of the bike. the best part is, people hardly notice it's there 'til i start the motor

i've never been more satisfied with a product... and it's handmade in patrick's garage. it is apparent in the quality and i know it's such a cliche, that it's a "labor of love." that's just version 1. i'm sure version 2 is much more improved
Monstard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2016, 09:12 AM   #103
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: California
Posts: 1,237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstard View Post
haven't visited the forum in a while. my short review:

i've installed the V1 since january 2015. 10,000 plus kms later, it still turns my nights into day... at least the few hundred feet in front of the bike. the best part is, people hardly notice it's there 'til i start the motor

i've never been more satisfied with a product... and it's handmade in patrick's garage. it is apparent in the quality and i know it's such a cliche, that it's a "labor of love." that's just version 1. i'm sure version 2 is much more improved
Thanks for the positive feedback Glad to hear they're still working great for you. Gives me a sense of pride that they're across the planet still working well.


The new lights are still coming along... just slowly. Got side tracked with my bike stuck at the dealer for 3 weeks and then replacing my starter! But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2016, 05:26 AM   #104
Junior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2014
From: France
Posts: 6

Nice job

Hi Kuksul,

What your doing for us is a great job!

I think we don't encourage you enough alone in your garage.

Really thanks for this nice job.

I'm very impatient to ride in the light!

Marc
hyperred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2016, 08:18 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: California
Posts: 1,237

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperred View Post
Hi Kuksul,

What your doing for us is a great job!

I think we don't encourage you enough alone in your garage.

Really thanks for this nice job.

I'm very impatient to ride in the light!

Marc
Oh trust me I really want to finish them too! Finding time in the garage is not easy, but I have a nice free weekend this week so I hope to make lots of progress.
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2016, 11:12 PM   #106
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: California
Posts: 1,237

Hey all,

Just want to let you know I have not forgotten about this. It has been hard finding time after work to get into the garage and machine parts. But... it's getting there. Truly sorry for the delay.

The only thing I can offer is a progress pic from tonight.

kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2016, 04:17 AM   #107
Member
 
hystco's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: NY USA
Posts: 35

I Ride: 2016 Hypermotard SP
Looking good, thanks for the update
hystco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2016, 06:43 PM   #108
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: California
Posts: 1,237

So, the lights are SUPER close!!! But I just crashed my bike and broke my hand last weekend. -_-

I'm totally dropping the ball here. Going to see what progress I can make with a casted hand in the next few weeks, bear with me.
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2016, 06:55 PM   #109
Senior Member
 
Jokeshopbeard's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: London
Posts: 330

I Ride: Hyperstrada, Transalp & Fireblade
Ah shit, sorry to hear about that kuksul! Glad it's just one hand, a pal at work came off recently after a pedestrian stepped out in front of him and broke both!

Was it involving a car? How'd the bike hold up?
Jokeshopbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #110
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: California
Posts: 1,237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeshopbeard View Post
Ah shit, sorry to hear about that kuksul! Glad it's just one hand, a pal at work came off recently after a pedestrian stepped out in front of him and broke both!

Was it involving a car? How'd the bike hold up?
Luckily, not on the hyper, it was my vstrom. It is not too bad but will probably be totaled because the value is pretty low. No car involved really, just hit some gravel.
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada Forum > Ducati Hyperstrada

Tags
gauging, hyper, interest, lights



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom LED aux lights installed kuksul08 Ducati Hyperstrada 70 March 6th, 2016 09:30 AM
Clearwater Darla Driving Lights ducatijeff Gear 7 September 23rd, 2015 04:14 PM
Interest in a dash protector? kuksul08 Ducati Hyperstrada 22 August 7th, 2015 10:59 PM
Auxiliary Lights by kuksul08 - Review Jokeshopbeard Ducati Hyperstrada 21 June 17th, 2015 03:09 PM
Auxiliary fog or spot lights Momfer Mechanical and Technical 3 November 17th, 2013 12:04 AM


Ducati Hyperstrada Facebook Ducati Hyperstrada Twitter Ducati Hyperstrada RSS Feed



Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle Forum
Copyright © 2012-2014 HYPERSTRADA.COM • All rights reserved.