Ducati Hyperstrada Forum

Ducati Hyperstrada Forum (http://hyperstrada.com/ducati-hyperstrada-forums.php)
-   Ducati Hyperstrada (http://hyperstrada.com/ducati-hyperstrada/)
-   -   LED Headlight only (http://hyperstrada.com/ducati-hyperstrada/645-led-headlight-only.html)

gatdammit March 10th, 2014 05:37 PM

That looks really good, Cape. Doesn't look like it's filtered through a cheese grater like the stock kit.

Did you do a write up on it? Stock wiring, drilling, relays, etc...?

cape821 March 10th, 2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatdammit (Post 7279)
That looks really good, Cape. Doesn't look like it's filtered through a cheese grater like the stock kit.

Did you do a write up on it? Stock wiring, drilling, relays, etc...?

Another member on Ducati.ms did that... but give me about 3-4 weeks and I'll be doing a write up on all the mods I install.

cape821 March 14th, 2014 06:09 AM

Guys, an update. I ordered the H4M LED bulb and I ordered the 55W 4300K HID Kit in case I am not happy with the LED I can put that in. I'm hoping I will be happy with 3200 lumens total output, no relays, and hopefully I can stuff all that in the headlight. Doesn't require a fan as well. Will post pictures when the time comes. Not for at least another month as the Hyper isn't home yet.

gatdammit March 14th, 2014 06:25 AM

I gotta say, since installing my LED lamps, every driver I've flashed to move out of fast lane has gotten right over. 3000 lumens must be threshold to get an idiots attention.

suprphreak March 14th, 2014 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatdammit (Post 7372)
I gotta say, since installing my LED lamps, every driver I've flashed to move out of fast lane has gotten right over. 3000 lumens must be threshold to get an idiots attention.

How well does it fit, with the heat sink and all?

Any pics of the installation?

dragoontwo March 14th, 2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suprphreak (Post 7374)
How well does it fit, with the heat sink and all?

Any pics of the installation?

I think he's talking about auxiliary led lights.

gatdammit March 15th, 2014 05:21 PM

Check page 1 of "what did you do to your hyperstrada today?"


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Ducati Hyperstrada Motorcycle Forum
Copyright © 2012-2014 HYPERSTRADA.COM • All rights reserved.