Dead high beam...

Feb 2018
Scottsdale AZ
It's a bit snug, but it fits. I've been riding all summer, sometimes in 111 degree weather and haven't experienced an issue, but YMMV.

Jun 2014
Boston
you want to get some version of the evitek F2 bulb. It emulates the size and placement of a filiment bulb -it also has a good sharp cutoff. Here's a thread with info and links - just watch the size of the ballast. I got a set with a car sized ballast - it fit but barely.

Jun 2017
Merced CA
you want to get some version of the evitek F2 bulb. It emulates the size and placement of a filiment bulb -it also has a good sharp cutoff. Here's a thread with info and links - just watch the size of the ballast. I got a set with a car sized ballast - it fit but barely.

So you're saying get a set of these? Will these fit without modifying the housing?
12000LM 80W High Brightness F2 Led Headlight H4 Hi/Lo C-r-ee Car Led Light
I can't find them on a regular site anywhere, although I didn;t try very hard lol.

I'm pretty sure I don't have room for a ballast anywhere though. I have my GPS hardwired into the gps circuit built into my Hyper and the wiring/fuse/stuff for the gps is hidden behind the headlight and there was just barely enough room for it. I can't imagine fitting anything else back there.

Jun 2014
Boston
So you're saying get a set of these? Will these fit without modifying the housing?
12000LM 80W High Brightness F2 Led Headlight H4 Hi/Lo C-r-ee Car Led Light
I can't find them on a regular site anywhere, although I didn;t try very hard lol.

I'm pretty sure I don't have room for a ballast anywhere though. I have my GPS hardwired into the gps circuit built into my Hyper and the wiring/fuse/stuff for the gps is hidden behind the headlight and there was just barely enough room for it. I can't imagine fitting anything else back there.
Yeah - the thread I linked to has some F2 lights suggested, but the ballasts for the car oriented H4s are large - I managed to get it in the headlight shell , but barely. Could be that the bulbs are double the power of my last LEDs, so the driver has to be larger - not sure.