Frankenstein Terminologi

Oct 2016
San Francisco
I am REALLY considering doing this, but I'm clearly not crafty enough as I can quite tell from your pictures how you made this happen. It *looks* like you basically cut out the bottom portion (presumably the cat) of the stock exhaust and attached it (welded presumably?) in place of the whatever linkpipe was there for the multi?

Apr 2018
Philadelphia
I am REALLY considering doing this, but I'm clearly not crafty enough as I can quite tell from your pictures how you made this happen. It *looks* like you basically cut out the bottom portion (presumably the cat) of the stock exhaust and attached it (welded presumably?) in place of the whatever linkpipe was there for the multi?
Yes, in the simplest terms I cut the cat out of the stock exhaust and welded it to the multi muffler. I also modified the carbon and black aluminum covers pretty extensively in order to make them work.

Sep 2017
Lansing Mi
Do you have a pic of the finished piece not mounted on the bike? What did you do with the carbon fiber seam?

Jun 2018
Netherlands
Hands down the best looking exhaust for the Hyper !! I'd think it was even more awesome if I wasn't so freakin' jealous ...

Well done, keep the pics coming please!

JC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2018
Torrington
Not a fan of aftermarket noise makers. But that does look great. Maybe because its Duc to begin with. Nice lines.