Giuseppe Starace intake

Sep 2016
ABQ NM
intake

Never got mine...paid for it with his recommended filter...got stiffed in the end...really wanted it too...

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
He's pretty close to me. I should pay him a visit. The DP intake is a good alternative.

Sep 2017
Lansing Mi
Didn't think this would happen but it arrived today, almost 2 years later but it's here and I'm happy about it...
Do AWESOME! I'm glad it finally happened. You were the last of the borders that were behind (from all that came forward). Now put it in, enjoy and tell about me about it please

Sep 2016
ABQ NM
OK, goes in with I do belts and valves, I think you were the difference, thanks for all you help and diligence, i owe you... :-D

Reactions: Araitim
Dec 2019
Brazil
The DP filter cover is not sold anymore. I was thinking of getting this as an alternative. Did you guys contact him via FB or is there any online store? And does the stock filter fit?

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
Even when they sold the DP filter kit, it was impossible (for me) to find. I would scour all DP and OEM suppliers and could never locate it. Got lucky in the classifieds one day. Looking at your profile pick, I'm assuming you check all the popular HyperMotard sites for somebody selling one.