Hyperstrada Windshield

May 2013
Utah
Does anyone know if the Multistrada windshield (2013) will fit the Hyperstrada? I know they both have 4 bolts and I know the Multistrada rear luggage rack fits perfectly. If not, Does anyone know of any larger windshields than the stock touring?

Apr 2013
uk
Don't know about the Multi fitment, but doubt it as other members on here have both bikes and would have said. There is a taller than standard screen available, think if you look in classifieds a couple of guys thinking about selling theirs.
hope this helps

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
a former multi rider posted recently that the multi's wind protection wasn't really much better. I won't buy a bigger aftermarket unless they stretch the side protection out as far as possible.

Jun 2013
SoCal
Exactly. For me, I want my helmet in clean air. That's what the stock screen does. I don't want a taller screen and turbulent air. I'm 5-10. The problem at >70 mph is the force on my upper arms and shoulders. The bike has a very upright riding position, which I like, but on the slab (I know that's not where I want to be) I have to lean into the wind making an uncomfortable elbow angle. There is room to make a screen that is wider, not taller. That would be a good thing.

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
Cheers. Wider is all I want but I worry it will look too goofy. The only time I get hand/wrist fatigue is on the highway when my shoulders and arms are getting beat by the wind.

May 2018
Brazil
Did you ever figure this out?

Does anyone know if the Multistrada windshield (2013) will fit the Hyperstrada? I know they both have 4 bolts and I know the Multistrada rear luggage rack fits perfectly. If not, Does anyone know of any larger windshields than the stock touring?

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
Pretty sure all of the Multi's have adjustable windscreens. Can't see how this would be compatible with our fixed system.

Jun 2014
Boston
I got one of those little airfoils - they're about $30 now on Amazon - and I have it positioned parallel with, and with the upper part about 2" higher than, my MRA screen and it has really helped with buffeting.