Lambda Sensor Replacement

Sep 2017
Lansing Mi
Fantastic info. I need to do this but didnt want to spend all that money on the same sensors. Which ones did you end up using? I have had mine unplugged for over a year. You can tell something is odd under 4k rpm but other than that it runs fine.

Feb 2014
TN
Did you have any symptoms before the swap? CEL, rough running, backfires on decel?
I had a cel from a bad sensor. I haven't given it a test ride yet to fully clear it. One of the sensors I got had a broken wire that I have to fix. I just got the Monster 821 sensors.

Mar 2013
Naples, IT
I had a cel from a bad sensor. I haven't given it a test ride yet to fully clear it. One of the sensors I got had a broken wire that I have to fix. I just got the Monster 821 sensors.
Was it an always on CEL, or did it pop after the engine temp started to rise? Did you also have "ERRORS"?

Feb 2014
TN
Depended on the day. Sometimes on from the start, sometimes after warming up I would get a light with "errors".

Sep 2019
Mumbai
I have a similar problem on my Hyper. The local Ducati Service centre diagnosed and said that i have O2 sensor on my horizontal cylinder that's not working. A pair of OEM sensor is mind numbing INR 35000 i.e. 480usd + Labour.
Can anyone help with an equivalent sensor from Bosch or NTK that is an equivalent. I have done a bit of research to understand that the stock sensor is 4 wired.
How do i match the wire colours on these sensors with the OEM sensor colours. i believe these are different.
any advice or help will help me save some bucks. i have a good electrician in my office who can help me do the wiring.