SKF fork seal part numbers?

Jun 2014
Boston
Be careful when you order. Looks like those are the "M" kits for Marzochi forks.
Thanks - you're right. As the thread indicates the suspension listings for this bike are muddy. SKF makes a showa kit they list as valid for the 821 stradas, but a kayaba kit for the 2016 model. (KITG-43K) All indications are that the 821 is kayaba - regardless of what the reviewers say. No one who has installed upgrades or seals has confirmed this. I have some mupo stuff coming from Italy - should be here early September - I'll try to follow up with what is found inside the mystery tubes.

Anyway, ordered this kit (x2) https://www.ebay.com/p/SKF-KITG-43K-Fork-Seal-Kit-Kayaba-43mm/238986051

Apr 2015
Colorado Springs, CO
Did you determine if Kayaba or Showa?

I just ordered the single-side Mupo cartridge and need to do seals also. Did you determine if it's KITG-43K or KITG-43S for the 2013 Hyperstrada? Most sources seem to suggest Showa, but hard to get a feel-good.

Jun 2014
Boston
I just ordered the single-side Mupo cartridge and need to do seals also. Did you determine if it's KITG-43K or KITG-43S for the 2013 Hyperstrada? Most sources seem to suggest Showa, but hard to get a feel-good.
K for kayaba. Having forks done, got the kayaba set, it's the right set.