Which Tail Tidy / fender eliminator

Apr 2013
Tracy, CA
All, which Tail tidys / fender eliminators have you all installed?. I like the Evotech but its a tad pricey compared to the R&G. The R&G looks good but I don't like the idea of having to do my own superglue and splicing of wires.(I can do it, just dont want to)

What sayeth the members?:)

May 2014
California
If anyone has a tail tidy/fender eliminator that works with the side bags and has picture of it with the side bags installed that would be awesome!

Apr 2013
Tracy, CA
Both the R&G and Evotech sites have these pictures. Google search will find it for ya easily.

Dec 2013
Makati City, Philippines
i got the evotech. very good quality. i still had to cut the wire for the license plate light by more than half to make room for the harness to be squeezed into that little space of the tail tidy. no need for soldering nor gluing, just zip-tie (included in kit) to make a neat package which helps in bunching up all the wires

it will work with the side bags with a few millimeters to spare from the turn signals

MORE PHOTOS

Dec 2013
Makati City, Philippines
How about Ducati Performance ?
way way more expensive by a factor of four. my dealer has them in stock but just like the oem, the plate holder is for big license plates (euro). don't know if the dp has smaller holders. only thing i like with the dp is the panigale turn signals

Jul 2014
Malaysia
way way more expensive by a factor of four. my dealer has them in stock but just like the oem, the plate holder is for big license plates (euro). don't know if the dp has smaller holders. only thing i like with the dp is the panigale turn signals
Hmmmm.. True, price is too expensive, i still couldn't find what kind of design i like..

Jun 2013
Santa Barbara
I have the RG, and now that I live in Santa Barbara, I like it. Hated it in Seattle though. I always had a black stripe of road grime up my back, neck and helmet. Not the fault of the product though, but it leaves you with no protection from the rear tire in wet weather.

Jan 2014
Vietnam
Tail tidy might look good on the bike not practical for wet weather. Anyone tried the Rizoma side plate holder? That 1 should solved the problem.