Which Tail Tidy / fender eliminator

Sep 2015
MD
bringing this one back to life because I'm looking at a few fender eliminators and just curious as to what you guys have on your bikes and how are they in the wet?

Feb 2017
Washington, DC
Installed the Ducati number plate holder today. Much better positioning of the turn signals with the Termi full exhaust. The stock tail plate put the turn signals right at the edge of the exhaust even with the supplied smaller LED lights.

Attachments

Oct 2015
Minnesota
Installed the Ducati number plate holder today. Much better positioning of the turn signals with the Termi full exhaust. The stock tail plate put the turn signals right at the edge of the exhaust even with the supplied smaller LED lights.
Looks amazing, too bad those kits are $$$!!!

Oct 2016
San Francisco
I've got the R&G on mine. Easy install and it looks great. I've ridden a few days in the rain, didn't notice anything, but then again, the minimal from fender on the Hypermotard means you get wet regardless.

Jul 2017
Brisbane Australia
I can vouch for Motodynamic, really good quality products and they're working on an integrated tail and turn signal that flashes sequentially and strobes on brake for the HS. I installed one on my 17 Ninja 1000.... really awesome.

Jul 2017
Chicago (River West)
I can vouch for Motodynamic, really good quality products and they're working on an integrated tail and turn signal that flashes sequentially and strobes on brake for the HS. I installed one on my 17 Ninja 1000.... really awesome.
I've often thought that it would be pretty slick to integrate the blinkers into the split brake lights on the hs.

Apr 2016
Canada
Hi Marty:

Is the part # of the component you installed 96989911C?

That piece looks really nice, (but $$$$$!!!!)

Thanks.